Thank you so much from all of us with the DJD Fight On Foundation. Thanks to all the golfers, volunteers, sponsors, and the golf committee. The outpouring of support, shows just how special Derrick was. A big thank you to Matt Lauffer our speaker for the tournament, you did an excellent job sharing your story! We look forward to seeing everyone at next year's tournament June 25th, 2011 @ 1 @ Manor Golf Course! Look for results from the golf tournament and pictures to be on the website djdfighton.org in the near future! Thanks again and Fight On!
* Also if you'd like to receive DJD Fight On Newsletter, please email us at fightondjd@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The tournament was so much fun and I am so glad I was able to participate and share my story. I will do my best to be at next year's tournament if everything works out. Thanks again, it was so much fun meeting everyone! If anyone wants to join my dad and I in the 2011 tourney let us know!
thanks Matt for speaking at the tournament. you were very inspirational!! the Harmes' family
Post a Comment