Sorry I haven't updated lately!!! I just wrapped up my first online class, woo hoo, and just got home from a great weekend visiting Marcy In Ohio for Jim's birthday!!! The four of us had sooo much fun! I have been working really hard getting things organized with the foundation. I have met with the attorney, and she is currently filing all the necessary state and federal paperwork!!! All the details for the dance are pretty well set. I still have more tickets if anyone is interested! We have got some really great donations for the silent auction. I also have some fight on gear still for sale! In marathon news, I got up to 11 miles last week! A big accomplishment for me. I am going to try to up it a little this week, but we will see because I have a cold. As you all know we have covered Delaware and West Virgina with chemo ducks. The foundation is getting a very generous donation from baby Hudson's family towards more chemo ducks in honor of Derrick and Hudson, so with the new donation and some extra ducks left over, we have enough to take on another state!!!!!!!!!! Keep checking out the website, because i n the next few days there will be some new features, including an area where you can post stories about Derrick and an area where you can leave comments. We have recently added a counter so we can tell how many people have visited the site! Also, could everyone pray for a little girl named Sarah L. and a little baby Riley Brilliant. Here are their websites http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/saral http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/babybrilliant
God Bless,
Mindy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hi mindy,
sorry i haven't checked either websites lately because we were in CO visiting bobby, kendra, and addy. they got their fight on gear now too. glad to hear about 2 states covered now with chemo ducks. take care. hope that cold gets better FAST!!! keep plugging away. love ya, m and n
Post a Comment