I had my doctors apt. yesterday and everything looked good except my white blood cells which were low again. My doctor isn't sure the reason for this, she said that if she just looked at my bone marrow I should have normal WBC which is anywhere from 5-8. I was at 1.6 yesterday. She isn't going to do anything yet, we are going to wait to see where they are next Tuesday for my next apt. This would be something I would ask everyone to pray about, that my white cells come up and hold at the normal level. I am watching Beverly Hills Cop right now while Mindy is out running some erans. Can't wait to watch some college football this weekend, I'm looking forward to the USC vs Virginia game.
In you, O Lord, I put mmy trust: Let me never be ashaamed; Deliver me in your righteousness.
Psalm 31:1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thank you so much for sharing your journal and your journey with the world....you're an inspiration! God Bless you as you recover.
In His name,
Kelsi Cruse
www.caringbridge.org/visit/kelsicruse
yo d, dont know if you saw the new ucla football poster for this year but its a picture of their coach and it says "the football monopoly in the city of los angeles is OVER!". your usc boys better make sure that isn't true!!
Let's not forget about the Virginia Tech Vs. East Carolina game! (just kidding it probably won't be televised up in that area)
I am praying for your white blood cells!
-Jordan Harmes
D!
What amazing news! I am so happy you are doing so well. Please let me know if I can come visit you and Mindy!
Mollie and JD got married on Saturday. It was a beautiful wedding and it was so nice to see two people so in love, just like you and mindy.
Thinking of you both often!
<3 Sanders
Post a Comment