Derrick has been home since Thursday and things have been going well. On Friday evening Derrick introduced Mindy to the Green Dragon. They bought
some beef jerky and walked around for a little bit, but since it was pretty cold they headed home after awhile. Mindy and Derrick's 4 yr. anniversary was on Tues. Feb 26 and they celebrated it by going to Fiorentino's Restaurant at the Lancaster Airport last night. After dinner they returned home and watched American Gangster. Today the four of us went for a nice walk on the rail trail. It was a beautiful day and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The fresh air and walk was a bit exhausting for Derrick, but he said it felt great to be outdoors. Ma Ma is bringing dinner for us tonight. She is preparing her special ham loaf and scalloped potatoes. yum yum Nothing much is scheduled for this week. We're hoping that Derrick cointinues to feel good and gain some strength and energy back.


3 comments:
I'm soooo glad to hear that Derrick and Mindy are getting to spend sometime in Ephrata. The pictures look great! I hope everything continues to improve!
It's good to hear that everyone is able to enjoy the weather and be outdoors for a change. Congrats on your 4 years together. Many more to come. Take care!!
Love, The Highfield Family
Derrick,
Glad you are home and that you are feeling better. I'm coming home for break and I'd like to see you so maybe on the 7th when my mom brings dinner over hopefully I have time to stop by since Lock Haven loves to give more work than we've had during the semester over our break. By the way for dessert have her make her eclair. I've got a pack of deer sticks from the buck I got this year for you too. Take care see you soon hopefully.
and two sides notes...
four years and you only take Mindy to the dragon now?? come on man thats where I take all my dates since it's so classy haha
and about this whole H-dawg thing, about Nick O. and I not being able to spell.. it's true, actually I learned more things from the H-dawg while returning punts at practice my sophmore thru senior year than I did in the halls of EHS.
Ryan
Post a Comment