Happy Labor Day to everyone. It was another pretty uneventful day here in NYC. I watched some football during the day today and watched UCLA upset Tennessee in a great game. Tomorrow is a big day as we have a meeting with my doctor, so keep praying that my white blood cells are up and that I remain infection free. I am able to still drink some water, although today it seemed to taste a little worse but I was still able to get one or two bottles down. Mindy made a great dinner tonight, she made chicken alfredo with fresh broccoli. Mindy did some research on foods which boost your white blood cells and that is what I have been eating the past few days. I will try to give everyone an update on how my appointment goes tomorrow, it probably won't be until late though because by the time I get back from the hospital it will be around dinner time. Hope everyone enjoyed their Labor Day.
"...whoever believes in Him shall not perish..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment