Saturday, September 6, 2008

Day +43

Today Mindy and I went to the hospital to have my labs drawn. My WBC unfortunatly was down a little bit to 2.1. They are still holding longer than the week before which is a good sign, we just need them to stay up on there own. I did get a shot of neupogen today because my ANC was 1.1. Marcy is down in Louisville this weekend to play them in field hockey. My mom and dad are coming to visit tomorrow in the afternoon for a little while. I had a hungry man for dinner tonight 960 calories, whoop whoop. I didn't check my weight today but I feel heavier. Mindy and I both were able to finish our first week of our 100 push up challenge. It's a program that if you follow claims you will be able to do 100 straight push ups. Todays sets were 15, 12, 10, 10, Max at least 15. I also did some abs exercises yesterday and today my abs are as sore as I have ever felt them, I guess when you don't really work out for 9 months you really feel it when you do.

I'll leave you with the verse that Mindy and I currently studying in our daily bible study.

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16
"The numbers of hope"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi derrick and mindy,
liked the pics of you guys and mom and dad!! 100 push ups WOW i have trouble doing one. hey i don't know if you are able to listen to any music on itunes, but if you are can you put on Love of my Life by Jim Brickman and have a slow dance together!!!! whenever i hear this song i think of you two and it is a beautiful song. mike and i just slow danced to it today...!!! let me know if you have that dance!!!!it is easier than push ups.love ya, m & n