Saturday, July 26, 2008
Day +3
Hi everyone, today I got to see my Mom and Dad as they came up to visit me the past two days. The past couple of days have been the hardest on my body physically. I can't eat or drink anything without throwing up which drives me crazy and I can't taste anything any more everything just tastes metallic. Today was a good day though I didn't get sick during the day and had a pretty good night just laying around and hanging out with Min. I don't really have much else to say but thanks for everyone who keeps me in their prayers and continue to pray I stay infection and germ free over the next few weeks as they are most crucial in my recovery process, and that my new cells ingraft with my own so the transplant would be a success.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment